This is an unfinished project: it will soon be a gorgeous suitcase synth. It is build with the MFOS Ultimate PCB board. The Gato Felix is a quite complex synth, therefore it has a wide range of sound possibilities…
• Three Musically Accurate VCOs (sawtooth and variable width rectangular wave forms, pulse width modulation, hard-sync, log and linear CV inputs)
• VCOs provide plenty of tracking range. Listen to the samples below
• White Noise Generator
• Active Mixer (for VCOs, noise and external input)
• Voltage Controlled LP Filter (12db/Oct doubles as a sine wave oscillator)
• Voltage Controlled Amplifier (log response)
• Attack Release Envelope Generator
• Two Low Frequency Oscillators (square, ramp, tri and sawtooth waveforms)
• Repeat Gate Generator (doubles as another square wave LFO)
• Sample & Hold (with variable sample rate and glide)
• Attenuator Bank (for an infinite variety of modulation patches)
• Patch Panel Design (provides infinitely variable combinations of sounds)
All PCBS are from MFOS.
Thanks to Ray Willson.